Learn more about the Coronavirus (Covid-19) More Info

Delaware.gov logo
Delaware State Police Badge

Delaware State Police

Retired DSP

HR 218

This information is for retired DSP officers only. Retired officers from other agencies/states must contact their retiring agency for further information.

The HR 218 Law Enforcement Officer’s Safety Act of 2004 Advisory developed by the Delaware Department of Justice for Retired DSP can be obtained at the below link.

HR 218 Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act of 2004 Advisory

First time/initial application, please call Leeah Christine at 302-672-5385 or Frank Kaleta at 302-672-5346 to make an appointment for the fingerprinting and photograph. Complete the below application and bring with you to your appointment.

DSP Application and Affidavit

Renewals, and to be scheduled for the shoot date of your choice at the DSP range, please contact:

Leeah Christine at (302) 672-5385 or

Frank Kaleta at (302) 672-5346 or

DSP Renewal Application and Affidavit

Current Shoot Dates

Range Officers Only:

DSP Shoot Qualification Form

CCDW Permits

Retired DSP Officers that wish to obtain a CCDW permit (valid in DE only – no surrounding states), please compose a letter using the sample below. Please do not send the letter to the Colonel’s office, rather the letter can be faxed, (302) 739-5888, e-mailed to
or Frank.Kaleta@delaware.gov, or mailed to:

Leeah Christine
Delaware State Police
P.O. Box 430
Dover, DE 19903

CCDW Sample Letter

Related Topics:  , , ,