For all fingerprinting processing and licensure, the hours of operation are:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- No appointments are necessary as we are a walk in facility.
- Call 302-739-5871 for information and directions
New Castle County
- Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Fri, 8:30 am to 3:15 pm, closed for lunch from 12 to 12:30
- Tuesday, 11:30 am to 6:15 pm, closed for lunch from 4:00 to 4:30
- By appointment only - Call 302-739-2528 to schedule an appointment.
The Board of Examiners of Constables, the regulatory body for this industry. The meeting schedule can be found on the link below.
NEW ENTITY/NEW COMMISSIONS
The new entity requesting constable positions must be approved by the Board of Examiners first. Please contact Peggy Anderson at 302-672-5304 for more information.
Individuals applying as a new Constable for an approved entity must also be approved by the Board of Examiners.
Information for the licensing procedures, for both the entity and new commissions, can be found at the link below:
Approved instructors for firearms, baton, nightstick, PR24, chemical spray, handcuffs, CEW or canine can be found at the link below: