For all fingerprinting processing and licensure, the hours of operation are:
Kent County Hours of operation are:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- No appointments are necessary as we are a walk in facility
- Call 302-739-5871 for information and directions
New Castle County Hours of operation are:
- Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Fri, 8:30 am to 3:15 pm, closed for lunch from 12 to 12:30
- Tuesday, 11:30 am to 6:15 pm, closed for lunch from 4:00 to 4:30
- By appointment only - Call 302-739-2528 to schedule an appointment.
5. Security Systems & Protective Services Employees
Any individual that will be selling, servicing, repairing, installing, or monitoring a security system for a licensed agency in the State of Delaware must complete the licensing process as described below.
The process for licensure of Security Systems & Protective Services Employees is as follows:
- Must complete the employee application that can be obtained at the link below.
- Must pay a non-refundable processing fee of $85.00, via cash, certified check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, company check, or money order. Upon approval; ID cards will be mailed to the applicant’s home address. Please make sure your mailing address is correctly entered at time of payment. Applicants denied for an ID card will be sent a certified letter stating the reason for denial.
Criteria for licensure:
- Must be hired by a licensed security systems & protective services agency before appearing at DSP for processing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must not have been convicted of any Felony; and/or misdemeanor involving the act of theft, drug offenses, or moral turpitude.