For all fingerprinting processing and licensure, the hours of operation are:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- No appointments are necessary as we are a walk in facility.
- Call 302-739-5871 for information and directions
New Castle County
- Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Fri, 8:30 am to 3:15 pm, closed for lunch from 12 to 12:30
- Tuesday, 11:30 am to 6:15 pm, closed for lunch from 4:00 to 4:30
- By appointment only - Call 302-739-2528 to schedule an appointment .
2. Private Investigative & Private Security Agencies
The Board of Examiners of Private Investigators & Private Security Agencies, the regulatory body for this industry, meets on a quarterly basis.
New licensure and any renewals with changes of an agency must be approved by the Board of Examiners.
To begin the new licensure process, please click on the procedures link below and follow the check list that applies to your type of agency.
Renewal procedures will be sent in a notification letter to the agency with the instructions for the application links below.
Private Investigative & Private Security Agency Licensing Procedures
Private Investigative & Private Security Agency Application #1
License Holder/Delaware Manager Application #2
Owner/Partner/Corporate Officer Application #2
Private Investigative & Private Security Agency Bond Form #3