|Sergeant Paul Shavack
TROOPERS INVESTIGATE ARTISANS BANK ROBBERY IN BEAR
DSP News Release: Troopers Investigate Artisans Bank Robbery in Bear
· Artisans Bank, 1124 Pulaski Highway, Bear, DE
Date of Occurrence:
· Thursday, October 25, 2012, at 10:33 a.m.
· 56-year-old female bank employee
Suspect Description and Vehicle:
· Suspect: male, approximately 30 years old, 5’10”, 160 pounds, wearing black clothing and a black mask. Armed with a handgun. (No further physical or clothing description available.)
· Vehicle: white van (No further description available.)
· No surveillance photographs available at this time.
Bear- Troopers are investigating the robbery of an Artisans Bank that occurred this morning.
The incident occurred at approximately 10:33 a.m. at the Artisans Bank located at 1124 Pulaski Highway. The suspect entered the bank wearing a mask, vaulted over the counter, and displayed a handgun. He demanded money, and a teller turned over an undisclosed amount of cash. The suspect then exited the bank and fled in a white van.
To offer information in reference to this incident, the public is asked to contact the Robbery Unit at Troop 2 at 302-834-2630 Extension #6 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. Information may also be provided via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com
Send an anonymous tip by text to 274637 (CRIMES) using the keyword "DSP."
Released 112512 2325