For all fingerprinting processing and licensure, the hours of operation are:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- No appointments are necessary as we are a walk in facility.
- Call 302-739-5871 for information and directions.
New Castle County
- Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Fri, 8:30 am to 3:15 pm, closed for lunch from 12 to 12:30
- Tuesday, 11:30 am to 6:15 pm, closed for lunch from 4:00 to 4:30
- By appointment only - Call 302-739-2528 to schedule an appointment.
- Call 302-834-2628 for information and directions.
The HR 218 Law Enforcement Officers’ Safety Act of 2004 Advisory developed by the Delaware Department of Justice for Retired DSP can be obtained at the below link. This is information for retired DSP officers only. Retired DSP please call 302-672-5304 for an appointment and to be scheduled for the shoot date of choice at the DSP Range.
For the renewal, please call 302-672-5304 to be scheduled for the shoot date of choice at the DSP Range.
Retired officers from other agencies must contact their retiring agency for further information.
A current list of shoot dates